Intuit, the leading financial software/service company behind TurboTax, Mint and Quickbooks, is embarking on a multi-year journey to transform into an “AI-driven Expert Platform” to help Small Business, Self-Employed and Consumers to prosper. To accomplish this, we are focusing on a Big Bet to “Accelerate Speed to Benefits” via “Clean Data, Never Enter Data and Accelerate AI/ML”. This talk will focus on the following:
- Our enterprise data challenges: silo’d data, inconsistent representation, and varies level of quality
- Our vision and strategy to build a clean data platform in an incremental way: clean data definition, paved road data pipeline to cleanse data, tools automation for single representation of data, data type standardization, single source of truth entities and relationship, supporting contextual variability and extension.
- The potential role Semantic Technology could play: elevate clean model to semantic fit-for-purpose rich knowledge graph
- Our lessons from early exploration: value proposition, developer experiences and adoption.
- Opportunities to the Semantic Technology Industry: standardization, practical application to large scale data, e2e solution and developer experience and adoption.